Things you will miss when you leave Vietnam
When you travel and have to leave a place after a while, you will ought to miss something at that place. Here are few things you will miss when you leave Vietnam.
1. Rice Noodle Soup (Pho) Pho is something you will definitely miss after you leave Vietnam. You will find something similar in other South East Asian countries but nothing will come close to Pho.
2. Motorbike Taxi (Xe Om) It’s the most unique way of transport I have not seen in any other country. The most unique thing about Xe Om is, they find you, you need not find them.
3. 333 Beer (Ba Ba Ba Bia) Somehow this locally brewed beer is what you are really going to love and get addicted to for a while. You will get three cans for one US dollar.
4. Honda Wave If you are a motorbiking enthusiast, you would choose no other motorbike than Honda Wave. This fun four-geared motorbike will clock speeds upto 100 kmph and is very economical.
5. Karaoke Karaoke is one of the most popular entertainment all over Vietnam. You need not walk more than 100 steps to find one. If you don’t know Vietnamese songs, they have English songs also.
6. Cold Coffee (Ca Phe Da) Ice cold black coffee is one more thing you will miss in Vietnam. One more thing you are going to miss is the ambience of the coffee shops. Most of the coffee shops are themed and has some of the best artistic decor you will ever find else where. A variant of Ca Phe Da is Ca Pha Sua Da is cold coffee with condensed milk.
7. Playing Da Cau You go to a public park and you will find everyone playing Da Cau (same like badminton, but instead of the racket you use the leg). This incredible sport is fun to play but also watching it is fun.
8. Smiles of the people Vietnamese are the coolest people in the world. You are going to miss their smiles which are incredibly cute and cherishing.
9. Shopping cheap clothes The clothes in Vietnam are unbelievably cheap but does not compromise of quality. They are trendy and the girls will miss shopping the most. About 10 US dollars, you will find yourself the best shirt you ever had.
10. Being a millionaire One USD = 20,ooo Vietnamese Dong. So, possession of 50 USD is going to make you a millionaire.
Have you been to Vietnam? If you miss anything after you left Vietnam, share it in the comments below.