The Wind Hotel In Vung Tau – Mountainside Boutique Retreat
The Wind Hotel in Vung Tau is a resort in Vietnam aimed at providing the best possible stay experience to its esteemed guests. The hotel features a restaurant, a business center, a rooftop terrace, a tropical garden, fish pond and many lounges for the guests to unwind at. But what makes this hotel an irresistible option for its guests are the views of the mountain that enhance the experience of staying at this magnificent hotel.
The hotel has 15 spacious rooms that are tastefully decorated to provide the guests with the highest comfort and personalized service.
Our Favorite Room
The King Suite is appointed with state-of-the-art features and designed using ultra-modern furniture. It features a king size bed with premium bedding, plush pillows and duvet for a cozy and comfortable stay. There is also a work desk with an Internet connection that the guests can use, especially when they are on a business trip. There is a mini kitchen where the guests can enjoy some home cooking or brew a quick coffee. The extra-large bathroom features a walk-in rain shower meeting the highest expectations of the guests. The private balcony offers a spectacular view while giving the guests their personalized space amidst the cliff-side location and beautiful tropical gardens.
Wine & Dine
The Wind Hotel in Vung Tau has a rooftop lounge and terrace where the guests can enjoy a drink with a stunning view. The rooftop features a small kitchen with a barbeque grill where the guests can indulge in some self-cooking. There is a cafe inside the hotel that serves some cool beverages and drinks. The guests can enjoy the local food menu of the in-house restaurant of the hotel or opt for nearby hotels to order their food from if they wish for a wider menu selection of different international cuisines.
Some of the other amenities that the guests can enjoy include the following:
- Sauna: Rejuvenate your mind, soul, and senses with the in-house sauna and feel the relaxation seep into your body as you unwind. The dry sauna is perfect for relaxing the muscles and eliminating stress from your body.
- Steam Room: Apart from the dry sauna, there is also a steam room where the guests can relax after a workout session, loosen the stiff joints and burn some calories.
- Tropical Courtyard Pool: The guests can enjoy a fabulous time with their families at the in-pool seating area. There is also a separate pool for the kids where they can splash in the water and have some uninterrupted fun. The guests can also grab quick snacks and drinks by the pool.
The Wind Boutique Hotel enjoys an easy access and there are a lot of attractions nearby that the guests can visit. Some of them are:
- Vung Tau Lighthouse – Perched at the top of the Nui Nho, the Vung Tau lighthouse gives a 360-degree vista of the entire city below.
- The Robert Taylor Museum of Worldwide Arms – One of the greatest educational places in Vietnam, this museum houses a private collection of military arms, uniforms and other historical artefacts from all over the world.
- Front Beach – Located just 1.1 kilometers away from the hotel, the beach is an amazing place to take a stroll with your loved ones and watch the sun go down the horizon.
Recommended Restaurants Nearby
Some of the recommended restaurants that are situated near The Wind Hotel in Vung Tau are:
- Blue Corner Restaurant Café Shop – The restaurant serves a wide variety of cuisines including Australian, European and Asian and is a favorite among the vegetarian crowd because of its vegan and vegetarian-friendly options.
- Taj Grill Indian Restaurant – If you are craving for some Indian and Asian cuisines, this is the place to be. Close proximity to the Front beach combines good food with an equally great view.
- Don Quixote Restaurant – Located 1.2 kilometers away from the hotel, this restaurant serves some lip-smacking French recipes and barbeque delicacies.
Our Opinion On The Wind Hotel In Vung Tau
The Wind Boutique Hotel allows the perfect getaway to high-end luxurious stay in a serene and tropical setting. The rooms overlooking the hills add a magical charm to your staying experience. The hotel staff is friendly and ensures all your requirements are catered to.
The Wind Boutique Mountainside Hotel
Address – 98 Phan Chu Trinh, Vung Tau City, Vietnam
Contact Number – +84 2 543 858 859
Distance From Airport* – 102 kilometers
Room Rate** on Agoda – USD 71/-
Check the latest price on Agoda*** or Booking.com
*Distance from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
**Room rate is calculated as average price per night on 30 April 2018(today), 30 May 2018(after 1 month) & 30 June 2018(after 2 months) and includes taxes. The room selected was the most basic room at the property and has a maximum occupancy of 2 adults.
***I recommend you to always book your hotels, resorts and stays either on Agoda or Booking.com.