Trip Announcement : SL Once Again #SLOnceAgain
From my last two pots, about the new associations I have made with few hotels in Sri Lanka you might have already guessed that I will be traveling to this Pearl island.
This time I will be traveling more or less along the same route, I have done two years back, during my first trip to Sri Lanka.
- I will be arriving there on August 16 via a Spice Jet flight and directly going to Negombo for a couple of nights.
- Then I will move on to Colombo for 3 nights, in search of the best restaurant and food there.
- After that, 2 nights at Anuradhapura to explore the ancient capital & 2 more nights at Dambulla to visit the Cave Temple and to climb the Sigiriya Rock.
- Next 3 days will be spent in the cultural capital Kandy and will make a short trip to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
six days four daysthree days will be leisurely spent on the cool hills of Nuwara Eliya – 2 days at Jetwing St.Andrew’s, possibly Heritance Tea Factoryand one at Heaven Seven Hotel.
- New addition : The next three days I will spend at Citrus properties – one night in Waskaduwa and couple of nights at Hikkaduwa.
- There on I will be moving to Galle to traverse the once Portuguese town and go for whale watching. The next two days at Weligama.
- The upcoming
fourtwo days will be spent at the calm Marakolliya beach in Tangalla and spending most of the time to update this blog.
- Later on, I will move back to towards the west to stay at Lantern Resort in Mirissa,
staying for a couple of days at backpackers area of Mt.Laviniaand move further north to the west coast back to Colombo for two more days (I love urban life).
- The last night of the trip(September 13), I will get back to Negombo and will be staying at Jetwing Sea.
It’s one long journey and am eagerly awaiting this trip. You can also join me on trip (you will bear all your costs). Contact me in case you are interested.
To travel along with me on this journey, keep up with the hashtag #SLOnceAgain on my Twitter handle @romancingplanet.
Nice blog.thanks for posting nice views.
Super man! You are really actively travelling to SL 🙂
Love the beaches and the hotels over there. Want to pamper myself for few days. 😉
Aaah, Sri Lanka. We are just in the planning stages of a trip there next year and since we have never been, we are so excited. I will be reading the rest of your posts to see what you got up to and maybe get some inspiration. She is a pearl, indeed!
Sri Lanka is a beautiful country. Have a great time.
Nice blog. planning a trip since we have never been.
Great man. How frequent you travel to Sri Lanka?
At least once a year. 🙂